Група: Фенове
Коментари: 4 030
Регистриран: 13-June 07
Град: Plastic City
Потребител No.: 551

Марко Пяца

Цитат
Official: Juventus sign Pjaca

Marko Pjaca has officially signed a five-year contract with Juventus, moving from Dinamo Zagreb for €23m.

At the end of a hot market triangle which saw Napoli and Milan close to signing the Croatian talent, the player's own preference saw him flying to Turin.

After being welcomed at the JMedical centre by a small swarm of Bianconeri fans, Pjaca underwent his medicals, which confirmed he would be fit to play in Serie A.

A statement on the club's site appeared thereafter, confirming that the player has signed a contract with his new club.

“Juventus Football Club can today confirm that Marko Pjaca has completed a permanent switch from Dinamo Zagreb for a fee of €23 million, to be paid over two financial years.” reads the statement.

“The 21-year-old has signed a five-year contract with the club.”

http://www.football-italia.net/87721/offic...ntus-sign-pjaca

Визитка:

Име: Марко Пяца
Дата на раждане: 6 май 1995
Място на раждане: Загреб, Хърватия
Ръст: 1.86 м
Националност: Хърватин
Пост: Крило

Кариера:

2011 - 2014 - Локомотива - 57 мача, 11 гола
2014 - 2016 - Динамо Загреб - 90 мача, 16 гола
2016 - ? - Ювентус - ?, ?

--------------------
''Qui bisogna lottare sempre e quando sembra che tutto sia perduto, crederci ancora, la Juve non si arrende mai.''
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Дон Алегри
коментар 21 Jul 2016, 20:23
Коментар #2

Juventus bench

Коментари: 817
Регистриран: 12-February 15
Потребител No.: 24 858

Интелигентно, премерено момче, което си знае мястото и къде да дойде. В близко бъдеще ще бъде новата ни златна мина в много отношения. smile.gif

--------------------

"You don't know Inzaghi that well yet," said Juve coach Marcello Lippi after the 4-1 victory. "Sometimes you don't notice him, he may look like he is not involved in the game, but all of a sudden he scores; he is lethal in front of the goal."

+Quote Post
Replicant
коментар 21 Jul 2016, 20:51
Коментар #3

Juventus regular

Коментари: 2 051
Регистриран: 26-April 16
Потребител No.: 25 004
Любим футболист:Alessandro Del Piero

Интервю с Марко Пяца

Момчето изглежда доста интелигентно и адекватно, пожелавам му успех!

+Quote Post
Underground Mind
коментар 21 Jul 2016, 21:16
Коментар #4

Juventus star

Цитат
Meet Juventus' €23 million man Marko Pjaca - the 'Ronaldinho fan with a bit of Benzema about him'

The Dinamo Zagreb winger has completed a move to Turin and a 21-year-old with such talent and determination should fit right in for the Italians.

Marko Pjaca's favourite player growing up was Ronaldinho. He loved the Brazilian because of his natural ability: "You could see and almost feel that he was born to play football." However, Pjaca also points out that his childhood hero also "won games and trophies". The ups and down of Ronaldinho's career taught the young Croat that talent without ambition will only get you so far. When the drive disappears, so does the success. Thus, when Pjaca was presented with a major decision to make this summer, he simply decided to start as he means to go on.

After impressing for Croatia at Euro 2016, a number of the continent's biggest clubs scrambled to sign the Dinamo Zagreb starlet. At one point, it seemed as if Liverpool were leading the way. Then, it was reported that a deal had been agreed with Inter (Pjaca even had to take to Facebook to issue a denial) before it was finally claimed that AC Milan had cleverly outmanoeuvred their rivals by offering to let the 21-year-old attacker remain in Zagreb until the end of August so that he could help Dinamo try to reach the group stage of the Champions League. It made sense for both clubs - cup-tied players are not an issue for the Rossoneri, who once again failed to qualify - but it didn't make sense to Pjaca.

Neither did a move to Liverpool or Inter. This is a young man that wants to play at the highest level. "I am making my dreams come true," he explained. "One of those was fulfilled when I earned a national team call-up; another would be to win the Champions League." That is why Pjaca is now ready to complete a €25 million move to Juventus, beaten finalists just over a year ago.

Forcing his way into the Juve starting line-up will not be easy. Kingsley Coman quickly learned that there is not always room for wingers in Massimiliano Allegri's attack. However, Pjaca has the ability and the versatility to thrive in Turin.

He is right-footed but capable of playing on either flank. "He is one of the rare players who can go both directions," enthused Tomislav Ivkovic, Pjaca's former coach at Lokomotiva, where the Zagreb native began his professional career only to then return to childhood club Dinamo. Indeed, Pjaca prefers to operate on the left-hand side, as it offers him the opportunity to cut inside onto his favoured foot. However, he has also previously been deployed as an attacking midfielder - and even a second striker. It is easy to understand why.

With an ex-wrestler for a father and former judoka state champion for a mother, Pjaca has been blessed with a number of athletic gifts, including both pace and power. Indeed, at 1.86 metres tall, he has the height and physical presence to play through the middle. The aforementioned Ivkovic even sees shades of a certain Real Madrid striker in Pjaca. "If there's anyone he reminds me of when he's on the ball, it's Karim Benzema," he explained. "I'm not saying he's the new Benzema but he does remind me of him in one-on-one situations."

It is widely acknowledged that he needs to improve in the air and offer more from a defensive perspective. Pjaca is also prone to lapses in concentration - but then that is unsurprising in one so young.

Furthermore, there is no doubting his ability to change games with his direct style of play and excellent dribbling skills, with his performance in Croatia's 2-1 win over Spain at the Euros serving as a perfect case in point. Pjaca struck fear into the Roja defence every time he picked up the ball, completing seven of the eight dribbles he attempted.

He is also a serious goal threat, though. He is not afraid to pull the trigger, as Celtic discovered to their cost during a Europa League group game in December 2014, when Pjaca hit a hat-trick in a 4-3 win for Dinamo. He admitted at the time that even he had been taken aback by his performance - but he no longer has any doubts about his ability. He freely concedes that he is "not a modest guy" - yet he is grounded.

This is a footballer who still gives all of his earnings to his parents to look after. He is not driven by money - but by trophies. A player of his talent and determination should have little trouble finding the success he craves at Juventus.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/723/serie-a/20...dinho-fan-with-

--------------------
''Qui bisogna lottare sempre e quando sembra che tutto sia perduto, crederci ancora, la Juve non si arrende mai.''

+Quote Post
the_parasite
коментар 21 Jul 2016, 21:27
Коментар #5

Juventus regular

Коментари: 2 192
Регистриран: 10-December 09
Потребител No.: 3 058

На европейското загатна за сериозни качества. Дано да успее да ги развие.

+Quote Post
Underground Mind
коментар 21 Jul 2016, 21:50
Коментар #6

Juventus star

Една изчерпателна статия за Пяца от Адам Дигби, публикувана на 14 юли.

Цитат
Scouting: Marko Pjaca

With UEFA Euro 2016 now firmly in the rearview mirror, attention has shifted back to club football, with the summer transfer window heating up as teams prepare for the challenges the new season will present.

That is certainly true at Juventus, back training under coach Massimiliano Allegri and with some new signings already acquired. The Bianconeri have already added Miralem Pjanic and Dani Alves to a squad that won both Serie A and the Coppa Italia last term.

They are far from finished, however, with a deal for Marko Pjaca close, according to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio. Writing on his website, translated by David Amoyal, the Sky Italia pundit believes the Turin giants have seen off competition from AC Milan, Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid to sign the Croatia international.

He played only a bit-part role at this summer's tournament, unable to help the Vatreni find a way past eventual winners Portugal in the last 16. Yet he is seemingly ready to move on from Dinamo Zagreb, as he said in a recent interview with Calciomercato.com.

“It’s great to be linked with these Serie A giants,” Pjaca said in April, discussing interest from Inter Milan, Juve and AC Milan. “It gives me strength to carry on working and giving my best during training and matches.”

It seems that despite featuring for a total of just over 100 minutes at Euro 2016, the 21-year-old showed the kind of promise that could make him a star over the next few seasons. Almost all of those minutes came in a rare start in the final group-stage clash with Spain, a chance Pjaca firmly seized.

He played a major role in Croatia's impressive 2-1 victory at Bordeaux's Stade Matmut Atlantique, running La Furia Roja—the reigning European champions—ragged.

Pjaca took one shot, created one clear scoring opportunity and won one tackle, but it was his dribbling that caught the eye. Completing an impressive seven of his eight attempted take-ons, the right-footed youngster left a string of defenders chasing shadows as he cut in from his starting position on the left wing.

It was a superb performance in a heavily rotated side, but Pjaca took a seat on the bench for that clash with Portugal, only to be brought on late in extra time, when he made the decision to drop him look extremely foolhardy.

Introduced as a substitute with just 10 minutes of the additional 30 remaining, he brought some much-needed attacking impetus to the side, with WhoScored.com statistics showing he completed three dribbles against a previously impenetrable Portugal defence.

That game saw him fielded on the right flank, his ability with both feet evident while highlighting his versatility and willingness to do whatever is asked of him by coaches, as he told Calciomercato.com in the aforementioned interview: “I mostly play behind strikers, as offensive midfielder, or winger. I’ve also played as striker but it is not a decision that I have to take. I play wherever the boss tells me to and I always want to do the best to help my team.”

That same desire was clear in his recent performances, but his mother, Visnja, told La Gazzetta dello Sport (h/t Football Italia) earlier in July that her son has always demonstrated such determination:

He is quiet, but has a very strong mentality. He has been training like a professional since the age of eight, even at home. You can tell by the way he recovers from injuries, he always returned far earlier than the doctors predicted.

He’s an excellent student at school too and one of the few football players who completed his studies. He was always good at languages and learned a few things thanks to football too, as he spoke Portuguese, English and Spanish with his teammates.

Further evidence of Pjaca's ability can be found in his contribution to Dinamo's 2015/16 Champions League campaign. According to WhoScored.com, he created 0.7 chances and completed one dribble per game while connecting with 75.2 per cent of his passes, and his displays earned some notable praise.

“I want to pay my players a big compliment for their fight and performance, they showed their quality,” Pep Guardiola told a press conference after his Bayern Munich side won 2-0 in Zagreb in December. “I know that Dinamo have a very young side, and I think [Ante] Coric and Pjaca are exceptional talents and they will definitely have big careers.”

The latter had already caught the eye a year earlier, netting a well-taken Europa League hat-trick against Celtic back in December 2014 that highlighted many of his best attributes. Shown above, Pjaca's penchant for cutting back onto his stronger right foot stands out—as does his ability to shift direction at any moment.

Peeling off the left wing to shoot or create for others, the 6'1" starlet can also bully less physical defenders, shrugging off would-be tacklers, which should translate well if he makes the shift into the Italian league.

Occasionally, he can overindulge in his array of tricks rather than making a simple pass, but Allegri and the numerous veteran leaders at Juve can surely coax better decisions from Pjaca as he matures.

The Juve boss would also have a left winger to work with, allowing him to perhaps play a 4-3-3 formation should the need arise, something that would balance the side if the Bianconeri bring Juan Cuadrado back this summer.

The Croatia international could also play as an alternative to Paulo Dybala in attack, and he would be expected to have a sound understanding with compatriot Mario Mandzukic if the two were fielded together.

His flexibility would be an extra weapon for an already impressive team in Turin, but he would need to be given some direction, as his former coach in Zagreb best summed up when asked about Pjaca.

“Marko is a fantastic player with great potential and when focused and in the right mood he can do great things,” Zoran Mamic told the official UEFA website last year. Juventus would hope to see him achieve just that.

They would also hope to see him fulfil one of his personal goals, as Pjaca explained to Elvir Islamovic of UEFA: “I am making my dreams come true. One of those was fulfilled when I earned a national team call-up; another would be to win the Champions League, to lift that trophy.”

The Old Lady share that same dream. Perhaps together they could make it become their shared reality.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2651873...get-marko-pjaca

И първите думи на Пяца като играч на Ювентус.

Цитат
Marko Pjaca is “happy and excited” to be at Juventus, and immediately targets the Scudetto and Coppa.

The Croatian winger finally completed his move from Dinamo Zagreb earlier today, and gave his first interview to the Bianconeri’s official website.

“I’m very happy and excited to be at such a big club,” Pjaca said.

“I can’t wait to start training and playing with the team. I hope we can win many trophies and that’s it, I just want to get started.

“I think we want to win the trophy in the League and the Cup and of course we want to go as far as possible in the Champions League.

“Personally I want to train well and play well and get as many chances on the pitch as possible.

“I chose number 20, it was my number at Dinamo Zagreb and the Croatian national team so I wanted to wear it at Juventus.”

http://www.football-italia.net/87743/pjaca...detto-and-coppa

--------------------

+Quote Post
Garrett
коментар 21 Jul 2016, 22:25
Коментар #7

fino alla fine

Група: Admin
Коментари: 2 338
Регистриран: 26-February 06
Град: Варна
Потребител No.: 30
Любим футболист: Pavel Nedvěd

Чисто крило ли играе това момче?

Нещо не го виждам като WB в 3-5-2, но същото се отнасяше и за Куадрадо. Хубаво е Алегри да има план Б и В наум.

--------------------
This is our celebration, earned by the sweat of our brows.
It’s the celebration of all those who have always believed.
It’s the celebration of all you Juventus supporters, who instead of abandoning us made your voices even louder.
It’s the celebration of all those who roared for a Serie B goal the same way they did for the one that brought us the Scudetto.

+Quote Post
Underground Mind
коментар 21 Jul 2016, 22:30
Коментар #8

Juventus star

^ Ляво крило, дясно крило, втори нападател, атакуващ халф - поливалентен играч е. Като Берарди. Неслучайно слуховете за неговото привличане тръгнаха горе-долу по същото време, когато се разбра, че Берарди остава в Сасуоло. Дори парите, за които го купуваме, са колкото щяхме да дадем за Берарди - т.е може да се каже, че го купуваме с отделеното за Берарди.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JuventiKnow
коментар 21 Jul 2016, 22:59
Коментар #9

Juventus champion

Коментари: 8 602
Регистриран: 26-March 07
Град: Дряново
Потребител No.: 430

Цитат(Garrett @ 21 Jul 2016, 22:25) *
Нещо не го виждам като WB в 3-5-2, но същото се отнасяше и за Куадрадо. Хубаво е Алегри да има план Б и В наум.

Подсещам те, че Куадрадо започна кариерата си като чист защитник. Такъв пристигна и игра в Удинезе, като такъв отиде и в Лече, но там изпъкна с играта си в атака и го преместиха по-напред.

За Пяца бях скептичен, но опитах да го проуча и сега съм доста по-ведро настроен. Смятам, че с постепенно налагане ще се впише като важна част от отбора, макар и с по-второстепенна роля.

--------------------
JUVENDETTA...

+Quote Post
div
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 04:43
Коментар #10

Juventus regular

Коментари: 1 520
Регистриран: 6-May 12
Потребител No.: 24 679

Не че нещо, но как му измерихте интелекта от това интервю? Може наистина да е скромен и интелигентен човека, но дали от притеснение, дали защото си е такъв, специално на първото интервю изглежда като един от най-бавните футболисти на планетата. Иначе качества има. Ако главата не му попречи, до две години ще побърква противниковите бекове, защото дрибъла е впечатляващ. Като знаем как Алегри налага играчи, няма да видим много от Пяца първите 4-5 месеца, но би трябвало да получи достатъчно шансове в крайна сметка. Силно се надявам да бъде използван на позицията си, а не половин/една позиция напред като Коман.

Под клипа с интервюто има култов коментар: #Pjadoin

Този коментар е бил редактиран от div на 22 Jul 2016, 04:45

--------------------

+Quote Post
mrd
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 10:29
Коментар #11

Juventus regular

Коментари: 1 620
Регистриран: 17-July 12
Град: Sofia
Потребител No.: 24 704

Нали се сещате на кого взе номера Пяца!??!? wink.gif Хегемонията ни е гарантирана. The Padoin legacy will continue biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Този коментар е бил редактиран от mrd на 22 Jul 2016, 10:29

--------------------

+Quote Post
pinkfloyd39
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 14:40
Коментар #12

Juventus champion

Коментари: 5 857
Регистриран: 6-March 12
Потребител No.: 24 649

Цитат(div @ 22 Jul 2016, 05:43) *
на първото интервю изглежда като един от най-бавните футболисти на планетата

И на мен ми мина през главата, че все едно гледаш някой отнесен футболист от родната "А" група, който дава интервю.

Пожелавам му успех на балканското момче. Чувствам се спокоен, тъй като Ювентус следи повече от няколко месеца някой обещаващ младок, за да се реши дали да направи следващата крачка. Имам доверие на скаутите ни. Не е случаен с други думи, но на този етап си говорим за потенциал.

От друга страна, това ще е един процес, който ще ни даде най-важният отговор, а именно има ли нужното и ще направи ли необходимото развитие Пяца, за да се развие по начин, който да отговаря на изискванията за голям футбол. Не знам кой какво е чел, но в големите онлайн форуми пишат доста хървати, предимно фенове на Динамо, и доста от тях имат една идея резервирано мнение за Пяца. Малко или много, това са хора, които са базирали мнението си не на глупави анализи, а на ежеседмично наблюдение вече няколко сезона над момчето. Прави впечатление, че разпространеното мнение е, че Пяца трябва да работи доста, ако иска да успее. Споменава се често, че макар страхотният дрибъл и игра едно на едно, то IQ-то му е изключително ограничено и честно казано - не знам кой какво е видял и гледал - но оставяйки настрана прекрасните му пробиви за 20 минути, в които игра на Европейското, то всичко след тях беше посредствено отиграване. Видях доста хора, които споменават, че е егоистичен футболист, който залага твърде на индивидуалността. Уж най-силната му позиция е по крилото - предимно ляво, но също и дясно го ползвали. Липсват му нужните неща, за да играе втори нападател или десетка. Ставаме като феновете на Юнайтед, които обичат да разправят как всеки техен футболист може да играе на осем позиции.

Пожелавам успех още веднъж. Инвестицията е сериозна, качествата са интересни. Момчето попадна в голям отбор, Алегри може да извади най-доброто от него и да му помогне да се развие, да се превърне в отборен играч. Това, което казвам, не е сляпа критика към трансфера. Ако не се лъжа, това е третата най-висока сума в историята на Юве, платена за чужденец. Със сигурност нашите хора възлагат големи надежди на Пяца и виждат в Алегри човек, който може да го изстреля нагоре. Дано е последователен, отговорен и амбициозен, защото липсата на IQ и интелигентност е нещо, което е проваляло и преди футболисти.

--------------------

+Quote Post
oldschool
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 15:03
Коментар #13

Juventus regular

Коментари: 1 467
Регистриран: 8-January 09
Град: София
Потребител No.: 1 625
Любим футболист:Del Piero

Цитат(pinkfloyd39 @ 22 Jul 2016, 15:40) *
оставяйки настрана прекрасните му пробиви за 20 минути, в които игра на Европейското, то всичко след тях беше посредствено отиграване.

така е. испанците ги минаваше като малки гари и техниката и бързината ги има, но му трябва още опит и поглед над играта.

има още да расте и да се развива - все пак е само на 21. да се надяваме, че в компанията на другите ни перли и той ще блесне.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Replicant
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 15:10
Коментар #14

Juventus regular

Цитат(pinkfloyd39 @ 22 Jul 2016, 15:40) *
. Ако не се лъжа, това е третата най-висока сума в историята на Юве, платена за чужденец.

Тюрам - 41
Недвед - 41
Диибала - 32
Пянич - 32
Емерсон - 28
Диего - 27
Сандро - 26
Салас - 25
Мело - 25
Трезеге - 23
Пяца - 23

На фона на интервютата на Криастиано Роналдо, когато отиде в Манчестър - мисля, че се изрязява супер Пяца.

Този коментар е бил редактиран от Replicant на 22 Jul 2016, 15:11

+Quote Post
pinkfloyd39
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 15:20
Коментар #15

Juventus champion

Цитат(Replicant @ 22 Jul 2016, 16:10) *
Тюрам - 41
Недвед - 41
Диибала - 32
Пянич - 32
Емерсон - 28
Диего - 27
Сандро - 26
Салас - 25
Мело - 25
Трезеге - 23
Пяца - 23
На фона на интервютата на Криастиано Роналдо, когато отиде в Манчестър - мисля, че се изрязява супер Пяца.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif.

Голяма излагация. Тотално бях забравил за Емерсон, Диего и Мело (не че пак е третият, но все пак сумата е сериозна). Другите малко или много бяха доказани на най-високо ниво (освен Дибала).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Replicant
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 15:41
Коментар #16

Juventus regular

Цитат
Тотално бях забравил за Емерсон, Диего и Мело

Не е трудно да забравиш за такива капути!

+Quote Post
pinkfloyd39
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 15:59
Коментар #17

Juventus champion

Цитат(Replicant @ 22 Jul 2016, 16:41) *

Мело и Пепе са ми най-противните играчи в историята на отбора, направо бяха нетърпими позьори. Сещам се за още няколко бисери от нашата колекция, ама тези двамата нямат равни.

--------------------

+Quote Post
snitch
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 16:01
Коментар #18

Juventus champion

Група: Ветерани
Коментари: 8 658
Регистриран: 26-February 06
Град: Велико Търново
Потребител No.: 32

Цитат(Replicant @ 22 Jul 2016, 16:41) *

Емерсон колкото и да не го харесвах си беше доста стабилен дефанзивен халф. Мело..... Боже колко пари хвърли Секо за него. Диего- сълза. Още си спомям след първия му гол в контрола когато развинти двама-трима, тук всички припадахме от кеф. Какви мачове правеше в началото, незнам колко от вас си спомнят гостуването на Рома в началото на сезона тогава, Амаури и Диего щяха да ни изведат от дупката....после сълза
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxHA9tV3SOE

+Quote Post
Underground Mind
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 16:17
Коментар #19

Juventus star

Диего просто попадна на грешното място в грешното време. По никакъв начин не може да се нарече ''капут''.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Replicant
коментар 22 Jul 2016, 16:18
Коментар #20

Juventus regular

Цитат(Underground Mind @ 22 Jul 2016, 17:17) *
Диего просто попадна на грешното място в грешното време. По никакъв начин не може да се нарече ''капут''.

Той така попада цяла кариера. На кое място, в кое време попадна Диего по правилен начин и отборът му спечели нещо? 5-то място с Вердер?

P.S. ЛЕ-то с Атлетико не го намирам за негова заслуга.

Този коментар е бил редактиран от Replicant на 22 Jul 2016, 16:28

+Quote Post

7 страници V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 потребител(и) четат тази тема (1 гости и 0 скрити)
0 Потребител(и):

Олекотена версия Час: 19th July 2018 - 02:11ч.

> Forum Information:

Copyright: © www.juventus-bulgaria.com 2006 - 2012. Всички права запазени.
Author: Екип на Juventus-Bulgaria.Team