коментар 13 Nov 2017, 18:35
Коментар #261

Juventus champion

Група: Admin
Коментари: 6 509
Регистриран: 22-February 06
Град: Свищов/София
Потребител No.: 25

А най-готиното е, че от УЕФА смениха малоумното правило чак през 2014, когато Шаби Алонсо пропусна финала на Реал срещу Атлетико. post-294-1159108009.gif

Иначе за финала през 2003 винаги съм се чудил какво щеше да стане, ако им бяха признали гола и дали нямаше да е по-добре. Може и да съм го писал друг път във форума, вече не помня. Но имам чувството, че се стреснахме много след този отменен гол и след това предимно гледахме да не сбъркаме, а не как да спечелим. Може би щяхме да ги бием, ако гонехме обрат. Не играхме толкова зле според мен (не беше и добре), а този Милан беше готов, въпреки че бяхме без Недвед. Само като им помня мачовете преди това, как се класираха на финала с гол на чужд терен срещу Интер...

--------------------
FORZA MAGICA JUVE!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Дон Алегри
коментар 13 Nov 2017, 21:50
Коментар #262

Juventus bench

Група: Фенове
Коментари: 855
Регистриран: 12-February 15
Потребител No.: 24 858

Очакваше се от нас да спечелим и това ни спече. Обаче като се замисля и от обратната страна ядем дървото.

--------------------

"You don't know Inzaghi that well yet," said Juve coach Marcello Lippi after the 4-1 victory. "Sometimes you don't notice him, he may look like he is not involved in the game, but all of a sudden he scores; he is lethal in front of the goal."

+Quote Post
Дон Алегри
коментар 01 Jan 2018, 17:29
Коментар #263

Juventus bench

Вижте какъв роман намерих за мача с Перуджа.smile.gif

All of Juventus players are in Peruggia. They will have their last match in order to get ''Scudetto 1999-2000''. It seems that they must work hard to reach it, because they have a great competitor too. Lazio can also reach Scudetto if Juve failed in facing Peruggia.

The name of Peruggia became famous when there was a player from Japan, Hidetoshi Nakata joined to that club, although he has moved to AS Roma now. But before that, Peruggia as the capital of Umbria Province has been famous. Not because its soccer club, but because there are many unique buildings and its history.
Umbria is the province in the middle of Italy. And Peruggia as its capital is the best place to start the journey. Then it can continue to Gubbio, Assisi with its Saint Franciscus, Urbino, and Ancona.

Perugia is including the old town in Italy. There are many building of middle century although there are also many modern ones. In the summer time ... there are many domestic and international tourists epsecially from Europe. When Nakata was still in Peruggia, many Japanese were coming including the television crew because they would like to know the style of him inside or outside the field and all of it were broadcasted that made a high income for the city.

Perugia is also the town that is the best in producing chocolate, ''Perugini'' is the special one. Even in October, there is a Eurochocolate which means chocolate party. In this event there are many expertsof chocolate maker from the whole world, especially Europe. This party is held along the street near the historical museum. Beside that, there is also another party that is called ''Torcollo''. Torcolo is a kind of candied fruits from Perugia and it is shaped like a ring. Then it is given to anybody who attends that party.

Its 7 am. Mister Carlo Ancelotti, the coach of Juventus is ready in the field. He orders all of the players to practice. They are wearing jackets because its still cold in the morning. Alex and Tacchi are coming out together.
'' Im nervous, Alex.'' Tacchi said.
''Me too. But we must calm down. This is the judgment day.'' Alex said.
''Everybody is ready!'' Mister Carlo Ancelotti screamed.

All of the players are in a row because they will run as the beginning of practice. After that they do another step one by one until the time to play in the field. Mister Carlo Ancelotti makes the formation of 3-4-1-2. Alessandro Del Piero and Filippo Inzaghi as the strikers, Zinedine Zidane as the playmaker. Gianluca Zambrotta and Gianluca Pessotto as the right and left wings. Alessio Tacchinardi and Edgar Davids as the midfielders. Igor Tudor, Mark Iuliano and Paolo Montero as the defenders. And last Edwin Van Der Saar as the goalkeeper. Alex is also the captain.

They are practicing seriously until 12 o' clock. Their bodies are sweating. Each of them then goes to their room. Alex, Tacchi and Filippo are still sitting down in the field.
''I think its better for us to take a walk in the afternoon.'' Filippo said. He is handsome and has a good instinct in making goals. He is a spoiled son because his mother loves him a lot. People usually call him Pippo.
''Pippo, just relax.'' Tacchi said.
''Look, he is gonna cry." Alex said. He always teases him.
''Oh, baby dont cry. Dont cry!" Tacchi said.
Alex just laughs. But suddenly Pippo starts fighting him. Then both of them are fighting each other while they are laughing.
''Hey, enough! Come on... enough, guys!" Tacchi says. He also laughs to see them.
''Okay...okay!" Pippo said. He tries to tidy up his hair and then he holds Alex.
Alex also does the same. "But dont take too long, because I have a dinner tonight with Sonia."
Then they are talking to each other while they are walking to the bathroom.
"My God. Sometimes I wonder how you face her brother." Pippo said.
"Nicola?" Alex asked.
Alex's girlfriend, Sonia, is the sister of Nicola Amoruso. He was a player of Juventus but he moved to Napoli and... that club was defeated by Juventus a week ago.
"Hes fine, I guess." Tacchi said.
Alex just smiles.
"How do you know?" Pippo asked. He looks wondered.
"Well... Alex took her in a special vacation for a week. You know... sea vacation." Tacchi said.
"Wow... so that newspaper was right. It told about Del Piero had a special vacation in the sea. But I didnt know it was with Sonia Amoruso." Pippo said.
"Aha. you like gossip!" Alex said.
"Dont tease me again, Alex!" Pippo said. "Is she beautiful?"
"Yes. And...sexy!" Alex said. He smiles while imagining her.
Tacchi can only smile to hear what his friends talk.

At 3 pm... Pippo, Alex and Tacchi take a walk together. They are using Alex's car. It seems that only three of them, but there are also two bodyguards keep watching them. They are superstars of football, so they cant go alone anywhere. Many fans will run to them and they must be ready to accept that... whether they want to take their signature, to take their pictures, or even they want to hold them. Alex is the friendliest person from all thefootball players in Italy. He will serve the fans wherever he is.
That afternoon... after they parked the car, they are walking to go to Corso Vanucci. Its a big street and its a center of all highway-network . This street has a big sidewalk... and many pedestrians walk by in this place. Beside... there are also many people who enjoy the delicious food from opened cafe. Some of them are smiling to Pippo, Alex and Tacchi while they never stop to stare amazinlgy to those superstars.

"Oh, my God, Del Piero!" Suddenly some girls screamed. Then they run to him, hold him, and ask his signature.
"How are you, Alex?" Those girls asked. They keep smiling because they can meet a handsome soccer superstar.
"Im fine. Thank you. You are beautiful." Alex said. There is one beautiful girl with blue eyes.
"Oh, my God! Really? Thank you, Alex, thank you!" The girl said happily.
"Yes." Alex said friendly.
Then suddenly ... there are some children who are boys and girls also run into Pippo and Tacchi.
"Pippo! Facia D'angelo!" They screamed. They give directly their block note to ask their signature.
"Okay! Okay, one by one!" Pippo said and Tacchi said.

Tacchi really likes children. He takes one of them and holds him."Hey, your face looks like an angel! Whats your name, sweetheart?" Tacchi said after he kissed his cheek.
"My name is Paolo." Paolo said. He looks ashamed.
"Paolo Maldini or Paolo Cannavaro?" Tacchi asked. He will tease him.
"Alessandro Nesta." Paolo said.
"What? Hey, thats a wrong answer, sweetheart." Tacchi said. He laughs, while he wonders why Paolo said that.
"Yeah, I wish I change my name become Alessandro. So... I can put the name 'Nesta' behind my name. I like him so much, Tacchi!" Paolo said.
"Oh... I see. So you dont like Maldini and Cannavaro." Tacchi said. He laughs because this child is so cute.
"No, I only adore Alessandro Nesta." Paolo said.
"Well, you dont like me either." Tacchi says while he shakes his stomach.
Paolo laughs because he feels tickled." You are number two." Paolo said.
"And number three?" Tacchi said.
"Number three is Roberto Baggio." Paolo said.
"Hmm... I see. Now this is for you." Tacchi said. He signed on Paolo's note.
"Thank you, Tacchi." Paolo said. Then he went away with his friends.

When Tacchi turns on his body, he still sees Alex and Pippo are busy to give their signature.
"Pippo, you are so handsome. I love you." A girl said.
"I love you too." Pippo answered.
"Do you have a girlfriend, Pippo?" Another girl asked.
"My girlfriend is my mom." Pippo answered wisely.
"Alright. Then maybe I have a chance to be your girlfriend, Pippo?" A girl said.
"It can be." Pippo said. Then he smiles to her.
"Thank you, Pippo." Those girls said after they kissed Pippo's cheek.

For a half an hour, Pippo, Alex and Tacchi are serving their fans. Then they enter a cafe...order a cappucino and sandwich.
After that they continue to walk to Piazza Quattro Novembre... in the corner of Corso Vanucci. Its a group of historical buildings. When they get there... there is a fountain in the middle and its called La Fontana Maggiore. This fountain has a carved object from the Old Testament that was made by an artist Nicola and his son Giovanni Pisano. At last, they go to cathedral or duomo near this piazza. That building has ever had destruction because of the earthquake in 1983. Inside of this cathedral, there is a Mother Mary's wedding ring. The color of this can change instead of who wears it. This ring is kept in fifteen different boxes and it is connected each other and the keys of each box are kept by different people and it can be seen by visitors only in every 30th July.

Tacchi and Pippo are back in their base camp. Although there is still time for all football players to relax, they just want to stay in their room while they are playing PlayStation. Tacchi is the maniac of it. He always challenges all of his friends to play. And Alex is the one who always gets lost.
Alex then goes to the hotel, because he takes Sonia too in Peruggia. He will have a dinner with Sonia. He directly goes to the coffee shop...to the special place that he has ordered for her. He saw her right there. She is wearing a beautiful dress.

"Ciao, Mile. Are you bored to wait for me?" Alex asked. He kissed her lips then sat in front of her.
"I am never bored." Sonia said. She smiles to him. Then she kisses him passionately.
Alex also does the same.
Sonia stops it. "Alex, are you going to stay tonight?" Sonia asked with a spoiled voice.
"Hmm... I would love to... but I cant. I have to take a rest...because tomorrow I have a match with Peruggia. A big match, you know. This is a judgment day for Juventus whether we can reach Scudetto or not. Our competitor is Lazio that has a great chance too." Alex said.
Sonia can only keep quiet. It seems that she looks angry.
"Maybe after this match... we can go somewhere and spend our time together just like before." Alex said while he touched her chin.
Sonia keeps saying nothing
"Sonia?" Alex called. He smiled to her.
"You know, I didnt ask you to stay all night long. I just ask you to stay for a couple hours. I really need you tonight, Alex. I just want you to stay in my room, talk to each other, and..." Sonia hasnt finished her words.
"Sonia, I cant." Alex said. He holds both of her hands.
But Sonia released it."I havent finished talking." Sonia said angrily.
"Sonia, you must understand me. Its not because...I didnt want you tonight. I must concentrate with the match tomorrow." Alex explained.
"Look ,what I must always do is understand you! But you never understand me.All I want is a couple hours, not more, Alex!" Sonia said. She starts to cry now.
"Sonia, please. How many times I have explained to you..." Alex hasnt finished his words.
Sonia is still crying. " You never understand me, Alex." Sonia screamed...so that some people are watching them.
Then Alex takes her into his arm, holds her and then tries to kiss her. But Sonia denies him hard.
Alex released her finally. His face changes in anger. "Okay...if you think that I can never understand you...fine now! You can find another man that undersands you well. Goodbye, Sonia!" Alex said angrily.
Alex left that place and Sonia can only cry.

On the way home to the base camp, Alex is driving his car is a high speed. His affair with Sonia is broken. He keeps thinking why he always fails in getting special relation with women. And he keeps thinking how many beautiful women have been his girlfriends. The song of U2 keeps playing in his car. But I still havent found what I am looking for.

Peruggia becomes very crowded right now. There is a big match between Juventus and Peruggia. Many soccer fans come in Renato Curi Stadium in Localita Pian di Massiano, Via Cortonese. That stadium can be filled with 26500 people. More than half supporters are from Peruggia and the rest are from Torino.

Signor Carlo Mazzone...the coach of Peruggia keeps yelling to his players. He is a grumbler coach. And he never stops to move up and down when his players are doing the wrong strategy. "Liverani! Veloce! Veloce! Muove!" He screamed to the striker of Peruggia.

Meanwhile in Juventus, Signor Carlo Ancelotti can only keep quiet while he is watching his players seriously. He is sitting down nervously, because Lazio has made three goals and Juventus is still zero. Alex and Pippo are working hard to make a goal... but Zidane as the playmaker cant give the right pass of the ball to both of them.
The match is getting strained.In the big screen, Venezia has made a goal. But Lazio keeps calm down...because they have made three goals. The time is almost end and Juventus hasnt made a goal.Suddenly...Liverani runs very fast and its almost close with the goal post...but Tudor can take the ball from him...and he will give it to Zidane...but Carlo from Peruggia can take it...he kicks it then...GOAL! Van Der Saar could not handle it.

Signor Carlo Mazzone is screaming wildly to his players while he is clapping happily. "Buono! Buono, Calori!"

In the big screen Lazio has made one goal again. It made Juventus very nervous...because the time is only two minutes more. It is impossible to reach a goal...so Juventus can only accept the fate that Lazio is the winner.

Then the sound of whistle from the referee is signing the end of the match. Juventus lost to Peruggia and finally Lazio can reach the Scudetto 1999-2000. All of Juventus players can keeep quiet in the field meanwhile many supporters come down to take the shirt of each player.

Този коментар е бил редактиран от Дон Конте на 01 Jan 2018, 17:31

--------------------

"You don't know Inzaghi that well yet," said Juve coach Marcello Lippi after the 4-1 victory. "Sometimes you don't notice him, he may look like he is not involved in the game, but all of a sudden he scores; he is lethal in front of the goal."

+Quote Post
Дон Алегри
коментар 23 Jan 2018, 18:36
Коментар #264

Juventus bench

септември 2000 smile.gif

My incredible exclusive Zidane interview
Men in Armani suits and Gucci sunglasses and the presence of Juve's entire first-team squad give a chat with ZZ an atmospheric background

The world's greatest footballer looks me squarely in the eyes and assures me, through an interpreter, that Italy's Serie A, which gets under way on Saturday, is the world's most demanding league. Serie A, he infers, knocks spots off the Premiership. He harbours no ambition, I am saddened to learn, to link up with Thomas Gravesen and the renascent Paul Gascoigne in the Everton midfield. The prospect of surging forward in support of David Unsworth does not, it seems, fire his imagination. If he has ever tossed and turned at night, dreaming of rubbing shoulders with Mick Lyons in the Goodison Park hall of fame, then he's not letting on.

I look at him closely. After all, it's not every day you stand toe to toe with a chap whose ability with a ball has been conservatively valued at £50m. Physically, he does not disappoint. There is intensity in his pale brown eyes, nobility in his aquiline nose, resolve in his firm jaw. This is the face that after the 1998 World Cup final was projected on to the Arc de Triomphe with the message "Merci Zizou!" A frisson of excitement runs up my spine. At long last, I have my interview with Zinedine Zidane, Zizou to his friends and all of France.

It is now late afternoon. The September sun has begun to lose its ferocity and is casting long shadows over the Stadio Communale, in the shabby outskirts of Turin. This is where the reputation of mighty Juventus was forged in the 1950s and 1960s, and reinforced in the 1970s and 1980s by legends such as Michel Platini, Marco Tardelli, Paolo Rossi, Claudio Gentile, Roberto Bettega and Dino Zoff. But in 1989 Juventus moved to a new stadium, the Delle Alpi, and the Stadio Communale became the team's training ground. It is a pretty ramshackle old place these days, a surprisingly tatty arena considering the scintillating talent that is daily on display. Over Zidane's shoulder, for example, I can see Alessandro del Piero andFilippo Inzaghi, strutting their stuff.

Yet when Zidane joins them - after finishing his in-depth interview with me - they don't strut quite so impressively. Zidane makes great players look ordinary even in a practice game watched by a few hundred fans. At one point he somehow contrives to trap the ball with his chest while running at full tilt, then three times changes direction as if operated by some kid mucking about with a remote-control unit. An urgent cry of "Zizou!" rings out. And without breaking his stride or seemingly even looking up he delivers a pinpoint 20-yard pass to his fellow-Frenchman David Trézéguet, who, being merely mortal, hammers the ball roughly 800 yards over the bar.

Never mind my exclusive interview with Zidane, it has been worthwhile coming to Turin merely to see him on the training ground. So I must thank Sportal, the dot.com company, for making the trip possible. Sportal are sponsoring Juventus shirts in the Champions' League this season, and told me, Sir Jimmy Savile-like, that they could fix it for me to meet a Juventus player, and talk to him, for up to 20 minutes, on a one-to-one basis. They couldn't promise anything, they said, but yes, it might very well be Zidane.

This beguiling prospect beguiles me out of bed at 5.30am - zzzzzz interrupted by ZZ, you might say. I get to Stansted Airport by 6.30am and arrive in Turin at 10am, local time. I am not due at the Stadio Communale until 3pm, so there is time to visit the Turin shroud, although after brief consideration I reject this opportunity in favour of a three-hour lunch in the Piazza San Carlo. After all, I am here to see Zinedine Zidane and one icon in a day is enough for anyone. Besides, I need to learn something about the history of Juventus and its unique place in Italian football.

Juventus was founded in 1897, and the team played in bright pink until 1903 when a club director born in Nottingham mercifully had a set of black-and-white Notts County shirts sent over from England. The driving force behind the club at that time was a splendidly named Swiss-Italian, Alfredo Dick, who, to the consternation of the Italians in the team, imported several fine foreign players. The fans appreciated their contribution, however, kicking off a tradition of foreign pin-ups later maintained by the Welshman John Charles (if not another, Welshman, Ian Rush, who was a resounding flop), and later still, Liam Brady, Platini and Zidane. But Dick fell out with Juventus, and left to found a rival club, Torino, taking his foreigners with him.

By the 1920s Turin was booming, thanks almost entirely to the thriving car manufacturer, Fiat. And in 1923 Fiat's founding family, the Agnellis, took control of Juventus. But the vast Fiat workforce did not want to pledge their leisure time to their employer. So to demonstrate their independence they supported Torino, creating an anomaly that continues to this day, namely that Juventus is the best-supported club in Italy, yet in Turin around 70 per cent of football fans follow Torino.

Juventus dominated Italian football in the 1930s, but in the 1940s Torino won the league title five times. By comparison, Juventus were also-rans. Then, in 1949, a plane crashed killing the entire Torino first team. With that awful tragedy, the balance of power began to shift. And by the late-1970s the shift looked irreversible, like the relationship between Manchester United and Manchester City today. Torino won their most recent league title in 1975-76. The following season they won 50 points out of a possible 60 and conceded only 14 goals, a remarkable achievement worthy of another title, yet, heartbreakingly, Juve pipped them with 51 points. And have been pipping them, or rather eclipsing them, ever since.

All this I learn over lunch in the Piazza San Marco, thanks largely to my new friend, Italian sportswriter Gabriele Marcotti, who also tells me of a phenomenon known as "sudditanza psicologica". This is the widespread conviction that the twin aristocrats of Italian football, Juventus and Milan, are never on the losing side of 50-50 decisions. The "sudditanza psicologica" holds that if Zidane runs at a defender and falls over, the defender will be deemed clumsy and the referee will award a free-kick. But if an opposing player runs at a Juve defender and falls over, the defender will be credited with a fine tackle. Again, there is a parallel with English football, but we don't have a name for it, or at least nothing more sophisticated than "those jammy gits Man Utd!"

Unlike United, however, who still trail Liverpool in terms of domestic trophies won, Juventus are indisputably the most successful club in the history of Italian football. Every other club, with the exception of Internazionale, have been relegated at least once. Not Juve. Indeed they have only once failed to qualify for Europe, in 1990-91, when coach Gigi Maifredi spearheaded his team with Roberto Baggio and a certain Paolo Di Canio.

According to Gabriele, Maifredi - now the coach of the Tunisian national team - remains a huge figure of fun in Italy. He was a former champagne salesman who guided humble Bologna from the Third Division to Serie A, and was then hired by the Juventus owner Gianni Agnelli, who thought his ideas might reinvigorate the club. Except that one of his ideas was the 4-2-4 formation, still considered the craziest experiment in the history of Serie A. With half of the season gone and Juve top of the league, however, it seemed to be working. But Juve finished eighth and Maifredi was sacked. The far more orthodox Giovanni Trapattoni took over, then Marcello Lippi, and in 1995-96 Juve won the European Cup for the second time. When Lippi resigned in February last year, Carlo Ancelotti succeeded him. The jury is still out on Ancelotti. On the last day of last season Juve were pipped to the league title by Lazio. For once, the genius of Zidane was not enough.

Ah yes, Zidane. The time is now approaching my no-holds-barred interview with the world's greatest footballer. I have arrived at the Stadio Communale in time for a press conference to announce the Sportal sponsorship. A marquee has been erected for the occasion, and arriving journalists are handed a leather document case embossed with the Juventus crest, a rather desirable freebie, which is more than can be said for the plastic key-ring I was once given at Filbert Street.

Indeed, there is a distinct Italian stylishness about the event, compounded by the presence of a dozen or so men in Armani suits and Gucci sunglasses, or it might be the other way round. It is not clear why they are here, but they look great. Then, unexpectedly, the first-team squad files in and sits down in the front row. I spot the familiar bald patch of Zinedine Zidane, the man who is soon to give me a full and frank interview.

First, though, I am ushered into a secondary press conference in a nearby hut, set up for the handful of British journalists present. We are introduced to the hollow-cheeked Juve goal-poacher Inzaghi, who talks to us via an interpreter, an attractive young Englishwoman called Vicky. One of the journos, Paul, represents an internet magazine. He asks whether Inzaghi has his own website? I ask whether Inzaghi considers Zidane to be the best player in the world? "He is a great player, he deserves all the praise he gets," says Inzaghi, who for some unaccountable reason then removes his shirt, revealing a skin-tight white sleeveless vest. Alongside him, Vicky goes an interesting shade of puce. It later transpires that she rather fancies Inzaghi. He reminds her of Johnny Depp.

Our next interviewee is the Juve and former Ajax goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar, who, being Dutch, speaks better English than everyone else in the hut. Paul asks him whether he has his own website. I ask him whether he considers Zidane to be the best player in the world? "Yes, he is so strong with the ball," says Van der Sar. "He can put it everywhere. He sees the game. He has a good free-kick. The only thing is, he is not scoring much goals. Sometimes he looks for somebody else with a better angle when it is better for him to shoot."

The group proceedings over, I am now ready for my own tête-à -tête with Zidane himself. I am taken over to where the great man is standing. Vicky materialises at his side. I ask about the relative merits of Serie A and the Premiership. "Italian football is better," he says. Then I ask whether he has ever come close to joining an English club. "There have been rumours, but nothing concrete," he says. I tell him about one particular rumour I have heard, that while he was at Bordeaux he went to Tottenham Hotspur for a trial only for then manager, Gerry Francis, to reject him as too wooden. Vicky translates my question into Italian and bewilderment clouds his handsome features "Who?" he says. "I don't think he has heard of Tottenham Hotspur," explains Vicky, apologetically.

At this juncture we are interrupted by a Juve official, one of the men in Armani suits. "I'm sorry, that was the last question, Zizou has to train now," he says, in English.Zidane smiles at me. "Bye bye," he says, also in English. He trots off to join his team-mates. Paul wanders over. "Erm, I don't suppose he said anything about his website?"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Дон Алегри
коментар 14 Mar 2018, 10:13
Коментар #265

Juventus bench

Edgar Davids was a great player, but also a great person. Very humble. During his time at Juventus, he was known for taking Zidane with him and joining random kids (mostly immigrants) playing football in the streets. A story confirmed by both players.

Zidane "Playing football in the streets of Turin? True story. I had on a fisherman's hat too. It was my friend Davids who used to push me to it. Whenever he saw kids playing he'd park the car & we'd join. He always told me: these are the important games, the ones we should play."

Този коментар е бил редактиран от Дон Алегри на 14 Mar 2018, 10:13

--------------------

+Quote Post
NUCLEO1985
коментар 16 Apr 2018, 22:21
Коментар #266

Juventus champion

Коментари: 6 509
Регистриран: 22-February 06
Град: Свищов/София
Потребител No.: 25

Говорили сме преди във форума за това кой е най-силният отбор на Юве от 90-те. По повод 70-ия рожден ден на Липи на 12 април, в „Гардиън“ е излязъл един текст, според който най-добрият му тим е този, който спечели дубъл през 1994/1995. Дали е така или не, не бих се наел да оценявам, но текстът ми хареса и заради това:

Цитат

Когато Липи дойде и Юве свали Милан от върха

Емет Гейтс, „Гардиън“

Във всяка дискусия за най-велик футболен отбор на всички времена, неизменно някой споменава Ювентус, който игра три поредни финала в Шампионската лига през 90-те години. За връх на този отбор е считана онази задушна сряда вечер през 1996 г., в която биха Аякс с дузпи на финала в Шампионската лига. Има голяма логика в тази мисъл. Този отбор може и да не спечели титлата в първенството, но стана европейски шампион през пролетта, а през ноември същата година би Ривър Плейт, за да спечели междуконтиненталната купа в Токио. 1996 бе годината, в която Старата госпожа завладя света.
Други гледат към отбора от сезон 1997/1998, най-вече заради величественото присъствие на Зинедин Зидан, който вече показваше с пълна сила на собственика на Блекбърн Джак Уокър, че е сгрешил като не го е взел и че е малко по-добър от Тим Шерууд. Този отбор, който спечели титлата в Италия, но загуби финала в Шампионската лига от Реал Мадрид, включваше и Алесандро Дел Пиеро във върхова форма, изгряващия Пипо Индзаги, както и Едгар Давидс, гениално попълнение в средата на сезона. Но най-добрият отбор и може би най-недооцененият отбор на Ювентус от тази ера е този, спечелил дубъл през сезон 1994/1995.
Ювентус играеше най-гладкия си футбол в първия сезон на Марчело Липи в клуба. Този състав не само преливаше от таланти в тежка категория, но имаше и такива лидери.

Имаха колекция от капитани във всяка част на игрището: Анджело Перуци на вратата, Чиро Ферара и Юрген Колер в защита, Дидие Дешан и Антонио Конте в халфовата линия и Джанлука Виали и Роберто Баджо в атака.

Липи дойде в клуба от Наполи през лятото на 1994 и заложи на система 4-3-3, с Дел Пиеро и Фабрицио Раванели около Джанлука Виали. Когато той пое отбора, поиска да направи Юве „по-малко зависим от Баджо“. Да дадат топката на Баджо беше план А, Б и В под ръководството на предишния треньор Джовани Трапатони, но Липи осъзна, че това трябва да се промени, ако Ювентус иска да сложи край на доминацията на Милан.
Желанието на Липи да направи Юве по-непредсказуем се осъществи по-лесно, когато Баджо получи контузия в коляното през ноември и не игра в следващите 4 месеца. Когато Божествената опашка се върна през пролетта, Липи промени тактиката си, за да го пригоди към тима за битката за титлата. Липи имаше най-добрия играч в света като жокер – колкото и особено да звучи това – и благодарение на това той можеше да променя тактиката от мач на мач.
Триото в халфовата линия – Соуса, Дешан и Конте, имаше всичко. Както Виали каза, тримата имаха „мозъка, сърцето, краката и уменията“. Ако Дешан и Конте бяха сърцето и краката, Соуса даваше мозъка и уменията. Новото попълнение от Спортинг спечели наградата за играч на сезона на Юве в дебютния си сезон, след като направи такава кампания, че накара треньорите да му определят персонален пазач във втория му сезон, който се оказа и последен с екипа на бианконерите.
Ювентус се радваше и на най-доброто от Раванели и Виали през 1994/1995. Виали дойде за 16,5 млн. евро през 1992 г., но в първите си два сезона не успя да достигне представянето си от Сампдория. През 1994/1995 той вкара 17 гола в първенството, като за един сезон отбеляза повече попадения, отколкото в предишните два, взети заедно. За Раванели това също бе трети сезон в клуба, а той стана един от най-страховитите нападатели в Италия. Той вкара 15 гола в Серия А, 6 за Купата на Италия и 9 в Купата на УЕФА, където успя да вкара 5 гола в един мач срещу ЦСКА София. Това бе и първият сезон, в който той започна да празнува головете си по станалия традиционен за него начин – с фланелката на главата. За първи път го направи срещу Наполи на „Сан Паоло“. Раванели вкара 30 гола в един сезон, като успя да го направи само още веднъж в кариерата си – в единствения си сезон в Мидълзбро.
Липи винаги е искал да създаде обединени, солидни отбори. Сам казва: „Не е задължително група от най-добрите играчи да прави най-добрия отбор“. Тези думи бяха вкоренени в неговия първи отбор на Юве, който обаче можеше да играе и със свобода и да прави страхотни мачове, като този срещу Парма, който сложи край на дългото чакане на титла в Италия.
Преди мача на „Деле Алпи“ Ювентус бе със 7 точки аванс пред втория Парма, а до края оставаха 3 седмици. Ако Юве спечелеше този мач, щеше да стане шампион след 9 години чакане. При победа на Парма, битката продължаваше. Ювентус разкъса на парчета претендента, печелейки с 4:0. Баджо, който си върна формата, с която спечели Златната топка през 1993 г., изигра чудовищен мач, давайки асистенции на Дешан, Виали и Раванели.
Юве се бори с Парма през целия сезон, не само за върха в Серия А, но и на финалите в Купата на Италия и Купата на УЕФА. Двата тима се срещнаха 6 пъти, 5 от тези мачове се играха през май и юни. В историята на Парма се помни повече отбора, който спечели Купата на Италия и Купата на УЕФА през 1999, но този през 1995 бе съшщо толкова силен с Джанфранко Дзола, Фаустино Асприля, Роберто Сенсини, Луиджи Аполони и Дино Баджо.
Често се забравя, че Юве бе на 180 минути от това да спечели първия требъл в италианския футбол, около 15 години преди Жозе Моуриньо да успее с Интер. По-младите читатели може да се подиграват на Купата на УЕФА, но тогава турнирът бе силен, а в него се виждаше истинската сила на италианското първенство. Ювентус загуби само един от 12 мача в турнира – с 0:1 на „Енио Тардини“ в първия мач от финала. Реваншът на „Деле Алпи“ завърши 1:1, което не бе достатъчно за бианконерите.
Все пак те взеха реванш няколко седмици по-късно, след като биха Парма и в двата мача от финала за Купата на Италия.

Този отговор бе очакван от отбор, който имаше толкова много лидери. Девет от тези играчи станаха треньори впоследствие.

Конте, Дешан, Соуса и Масимо Карера вече са печелили титли в първенства, Виали спечели КНК и няколко купи с Челси, Дешан изведе Монако до финала в Шампионската лига през 2004, както и Франция до финала на Евро 2016.
Тази група имаше индивидуалния блясък, тактическата вариация и характера, който се изискваше, за да може най-после Милан да бъде свален от трона. А в този момент Милан също бе в серия от три поредни финала в Шампионската лига. Липи бе под огромно напрежение да успее, когато пристигна в Юве. Все пак последното скудето преди него бе от 1986, а в тези 9 години Милан спечели 4 титли, Наполи – две, а Интер и Сампдория – по една. Дори Трапатони, по онова време човек,който не познава провала, не успя да направи Юве шампион и завърши два пъти на второ място преди Липи да поеме тима. Така че на 70-ия му рожден ден, вдигнете чаши за най-великия отбор на Липи, този от 1995 г.

Чак след това обърнах внимание, че оригиналът на този текст е в някакъв сайт „Gentleman Ultra”, а там има и някои различни неща, особено един абзац, който вече е за тима през 1996 на финала с Аякс.

Цитат
Виждали сте я много пъти през годините, една и съща снимка, която винаги се появява, постоянна като часовник. Тази снимка е отборната на Ювентус, направена преди началото на финала срещу Аякс. Наистина е великолепна. Играчите на Юве, изглеждащи блестящо, почти кралски, в синьо-жълтия екип на тима, със значките за скудетото и Купата на Италия. Небрежно красивият Алекс Дел Пиеро, застанал на коляно в средата, а покрай него блестящото кубе на Джанлука Виали, изваяният като от гранит Пиетро Виерховод, Бялото перо Фабрицио Раванели, както и приличащите на застаряващи рок звезди Антонио Конте и Морено Торичели. Това е достатъчно, за да се насълзят очите ти.

--------------------
FORZA MAGICA JUVE!!!

+Quote Post
dunav-ruse
коментар 30 Apr 2018, 09:35
Коментар #267

Primavera player

Коментари: 125
Регистриран: 1-May 14
Потребител No.: 24 824

Според мен би се получила интересна дискусия по тази тема, а именно: Лихта и Бардзали водят ли се легенди на Юве? И двамата има по 7 шампионски сезона + Купи и Суперкупи. Добавете към това и двата финала в ШЛ и се получава доста прилична визитка.

+Quote Post
outbreak
коментар 30 Apr 2018, 09:47
Коментар #268

Juventus regular

Коментари: 2 200
Регистриран: 4-July 06
Град: Плевен
Потребител No.: 143

За мен ще си останат легенди. Едни от основните катализатори на ренесанса, който започна през 2011 година. Истински Ювентинци, които многократно са доказали, че ще изядат тревата на терена заради този отбор. Според мен това, заедно с многото отличия е напълно достатъчно за да ги окачествим като легенди. Единствено може да има малко лош вкус поради факта, че и двамата са на години и е нормално да са дръпнали ръчната... но пък не се пускат сами в игра.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dunav-ruse
коментар 30 Apr 2018, 10:42
Коментар #269

Primavera player

Коментари: 125
Регистриран: 1-May 14
Потребител No.: 24 824

Абсолютно съм съгласен. Това са хора които винаги влизаха настървени в мачовете. Лихта винаги ще бъде помнен с 3те си бели дроба и мъжкарството. Пример за това са мачовете със Селтик, където не спря да се опъва на централният им нападател, който беше типичното британско дърво, но което футболът не му е любим спорт (сещам се за тази ситуация защото почти се сбиха на терена). Друг такъв момент е влизането му в мача с Реал, на мястото на Шилето. Тази смяна според мен не беше заради контузия, а именно защото в такива мачове се нуждаем от хора с топки.

А Бардзали е човекът виновен Киелини и Бонучи да станат топ защитници. Сезоните в които заради Бонучи си късахме косите а Киелини се спъваше в ръката си докато си водеше топката, именно Бордзали беше човекът който внасяше спокойствие в защита.

+Quote Post
#8 Marchisio
коментар 30 Apr 2018, 17:30
Коментар #270

Juventus bench

Коментари: 932
Регистриран: 17-April 16
Потребител No.: 25 002

Лихтщайнер ще бъде винаги уважаван от мен играч. Просто в един момент неговите качества спряха да отговарят на повишеното ниво на отбора. Но винаги се е раздавал и горял в играта. Със сигурност ще го запомня с добро. Дали ще стане легенда? Ако имаме играчи като Ферара, Монтеро, Юлиано и Песото за легенди, то не виждам нищо лошо да наредим Щефан към по-горните. Също важи и за Андреа, въпреки че доста отдавна трябваше да е приключил с Юве.

+Quote Post
Hristo
коментар 12 May 2018, 22:27
Коментар #271

Juventus champion

Коментари: 6 274
Регистриран: 24-April 06
Град: Варна
Потребител No.: 110

Цитат(Hristo @ 09 Nov 2017, 21:48) *
Паоло Роси пристига в Ювентус още на 16 години и в периода 1973-1975 записва само три мача за Купата на Италия. Впоследствие играе под наем в Комо, Виченца, чиято собственост става в даден момент, и Перуджа, преди през 1980 да бъде изваден от футбола заради скандала "Тотонеро". Някъде в началото на 1982 Бониперти го прибира в Ювентус, надцаквайки интер, които също го искат, и останалото вече е история. Това е съвсем накратко, обаче. Има още толкова много щрихи и любопитни детайли около неговата кариера, но по-нататък ще се хвана да напиша по-голям материал. Изобщо, животът и кариерата на Паоло Роси са достойни за холивудски сценариий. Даже се учудвам, че все още няма филм за него. Ако има футболист, за когото може да се каже, че е целунат от съдбата, то това е Паоло Роси, макар че контузиите не спират да го преследват още от най-ранните му години, но и това е един от елементите, които допълват неговата прелюбопитна житейска история. Лично аз имам своите съмнения доколко Паблито е редно да се счита за легенда на Ювентус, но това е отделна тема, а и въпрос на гледна точка, струва ми се. Между другото, всички свързват "златното момче на Италия" със световната титла от 1982, което вероятно е най-запомнящото се индивидуално представяне в историята на световните първенства, но малцина знаят, че Паоло Роси, заедно с Алесандро Дел Пиеро, са единствените футболисти, ставали capocannoniere на Серия Б и на Серия А в два последователни сезона.

Е, вече има smile.gif

"Il cuore del campione" е вдъхновен от автобиографията на Роси, написана от неговата спруга. Филмът ще бъде представен на фестивала в Кан.

--------------------
"Se sono un uomo felice, è perché ho dato tutto per la Juventus", Giampiero Boniperti

+Quote Post
pinkfloyd39
коментар 25 May 2018, 21:40
Коментар #272

Juventus champion

Коментари: 6 164
Регистриран: 6-March 12
Потребител No.: 24 649

--------------------

+Quote Post
pinkfloyd39
коментар 09 Oct 2018, 16:20
Коментар #273

Juventus champion

Коментари: 6 164
Регистриран: 6-March 12
Потребител No.: 24 649

Леко да имаме някога по-добър бек.

--------------------

+Quote Post

14 страници V  « < 12 13 14
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 потребител(и) четат тази тема (2 гости и 0 скрити)
0 Потребител(и):

Олекотена версия Час: 19th October 2018 - 15:49ч.

> Forum Information:

Copyright: © www.juventus-bulgaria.com 2006 - 2012. Всички права запазени.
Author: Екип на Juventus-Bulgaria.Team